Thank you for your interest in getting involved at Highland!
We see God working through Highland to make a real difference in our community: We witness extended families reconnecting, sometimes for the first time in decades. We see women’s groups, men’s groups, small groups, and church bodies coming together for worship, teaching, encouragement, and fun. We experience God’s powerful presence in conversations with young campers who are asking deep questions about faith in Jesus Christ.
Highland Retreat is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. Like many non-profits, we do not have a large staff team or budget compared to the services we provide, so, by design, we seek ways to involve participants who come to Highland in the hope that they will become supporters of the mission.
So how can you get involved with Highland?
Other ways to support Highland
- Attend Highland events to keep connected and offer your support.
- Volunteer as an individual, family, or group.
- Serve for a summer as an employee on our summer ministry team.
- Join us on Facebook and stay up to date with the most current updates.
- Sign up for our mailing list to receive our quarterly newsletter and appeals.