It is our desire to make camp affordable. Several discounts are available for Highland Summer Camps that reflect our partnership with families and the church. We recognize that families may still need additional resources in order for their children to attend camp, and the scholarship program meets that need.
$50 off all camps for siblings after the first child registers! Example: First child’s tuition is $375; each additional child’s tuition is automatically reduced to $325.
Church/Camp Partner Discounts
Highland Summer Camp has teamed up with some churches to offer a discount to campers in their congregations. Contact the Highland Youth Office to see if your church participates.
Summer Camp Scholarships
Anyone who wishes to attend camp but feels limited by finances is encouraged to apply for a scholarship. It is our desire that every child who wants to attend camp has the opportunity to do so, regardless of financial circumstances. We are committed to work with parents, churches, and our own scholarship funds to assist. Download a Scholarship Application or contact the Highland Youth Office for more information. Scholarships are available through the regular generosity of Highland donors and through memorial funds in memory of Chad Bowman, Charles & Rhoda Hertzler, Matthew Trissel, Jessica Sager, Catarina Trissel, and Everett Suter.
Our registration incentives give you fun reasons to apply early and refer others to camp.
March 31st Early Bird Incentive – Free t-shirt
Register by March 31st (first deposit is required to confirm registration) and create a win-win with Highland:
- You receive a free Highland T-shirt ($12 value) and have the best chance of getting your first choice of camps.
- Highland knows you are coming and can better plan and invest in your summer camp experience.
June 1st Refer a Friend Incentive – $25 for camp store
If you are a returning Highland camper, refer a friend! All eligible pairs will receive gift certificates worth $25 at the camp store (one each). To be eligible:
- All referrals must be listed on your registration form. (Or contact the office to list a referral later.)
- All referred friends must be new campers who have never attended Highland Summer Camps.
- The referred friend and the person who referred them may not be siblings.
- Both campers must attend in the same summer (but not necessarily the same week).
- Both campers must register by June 1st.