Creekside is located against the mountainside next to Capon Run where the soothing flow of water can be enjoyed from the sunroom/screened porch. Creekside is totally out of the way of traffic, and yet is a stone’s throw from the perimeter trail which leads to the lower camp in one direction and the upper camp in the other.
Scroll on down the page for photos and more information. Or, use the buttons below to skip down to a specific section.
- One bedroom with a queen size bed. The sofa in the living area pulls out into a twin bed.
- One full bathroom.
- Linens are provided (sheets, pillows, blankets, and towels).
- Small furnished kitchen allows guests to make their own meals. Includes a refrigerator, range, stove top, microwave, and basic general use items.
- Fully winterized and air conditioned.
- This cottage is not available for rental mid-week when Highland Summer Camps are in session (mid-June thru early August).
- As part of our calling to serve the church, full-time pastors seeking a personal retreat can reserve Creekside cottage for free.
Creekside Cottage building address:
20238 Brocks Gap Rd, Bergton, VA 22811
Creekside Availability Calendar
Use the calendar below to see which facilities are booked and which might be available. Note that seasonal facilities are not bookable over the winter, and no facilities are bookable more than 2 years in advance. These calendars are updated about once a week (usually Friday mornings), so it is possible that a facility that appears available has been recently booked. If you request a reservation or a quote, Highland staff will be able to confirm if the dates you are interested in are in fact available. Availability calendars for ALL facilities are viewable here.
Rates and Policies
The rate sheets below are printable pdfs that summarize and compare rates for ALL Highland facilities and services in order to help you as you plan.
Due to high demand for cottages, one-night stays on a weekend can only be booked within a month of the reservation date.