Our well-maintained pool on Lower Highland Drive includes a large 3′-5′ section, a diving area, and a baby pool. The pool is open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend.
2022 Pool Hours and Fees
On all weekdays, summer camps and guest groups will be assigned swimming times; there are no open hours and groups should only come to the pool during their designated times. Group leaders should schedule their pool times with the main office, and other guests should consult their group leaders for their pool times.
We will have open hours most weekends when community members and other day guests (those not part of a larger guest group) may also come to use the pool.
Weekend open hours (for overnight guests, day guests, and community members):
Saturdays: 1:00pm-4:00pm, 6:30pm-9:30pm*
Sundays: 1:00pm-3:30pm through the end of July, 1:00pm-4:00pm in August
*The pool may close earlier on cooler evenings.
Community members should check in at the main office (Upper Highland Drive) to pay the pool fees before heading to the pool. Day pass fees are $4 per person ($12 max per family).
1. Be respectful of others in language and attitude
2. Highland is a smoke, tobacco, and alcohol free environment
3. Children 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
4. Modest swimwear is expected — No bikinis; tankinis are okay
5. Please cover up when not in the pool area
All guests are expected to respect and obey the lifeguards
1. No running
2. No rough play
3. No diving except in diving area
4. No hanging from pool rope
5. No gum or glass in pool area
6. Food and drink in designated areas only
7. Only quiet personal music allowed during open swims
Pool Information for Guest Groups
- Guests who have overnight lodging are not required to pay an additional fee for the pool.
- Individuals who join a longer retreat for just a day should pay the day pass fees, since they are not paying for lodging. This may be added to the group’s overall invoice.
- Our regular pool hours are open to all weekend guest groups.
- Midweek guest groups are also welcome to use the pool. Contact the office to schedule your swim times in advance. The hours per day we can schedule for each group will vary based on group size and overall availability.
- Overnight groups seeking additional swim times may do so at the rates set for pool parties.
- Our regular pool hours are open to all weekend guests. Day pass fees should be paid by all day guests who swim, but this may be added to the group’s overall invoice.
- See Pool Parties for details on day groups wishing to schedule exclusive use of the pool at other times.
Group leaders, please remind your groups to bring towels, wear modest swimsuits, and abide by the pool rules.
Community members are welcome to cool off at the Highland pool during regular weekend hours. Season passes are available for those planning to swim on a regular basis during the 2022 summer season (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend).
- Adult swim pass (age 13+) – $40.00
- Child swim pass (ages 6-12) – $32.00
- Family swim pass (for up to 5 people) – $96.00
Private pool parties can be scheduled most Saturday mornings. Sunday afternoons and mid-weeks are available in early June and in August, when Highland Summer Camps are not in session. Please contact the office well in advance to schedule your pool party.
Hourly pool rental* fees:
- Groups of up to 20 people: $82.50
- Groups of 20-40 people: $105.00
- Groups of 40-60 people: $127.50
- The fee for each additional half hour will be one quarter of the hourly fee.
*Note: Pool rental fees are never a stand-alone fee, but will be added to your overnight reservation costs, pavilion rental costs, or day use fees, whichever is applicable.