Pre-Summer Work Day, May 6, 2023
Help us prep the Highland grounds for the busy summer season! Come alone or bring your family or a group of friends; lunch will be provided for all volunteers. Rain date will be May 13. Read some more details about the day, and then sign up below (complete the form and don’t forget to click “Submit” at the end!).
Tasks for the day will include:
- Setting up the big tent for the Highland Celebration
- Prepping the Upper and Lower Campgrounds
- Spreading wood chips in playground areas
- Prepping flowerbeds in the lower grounds
- Other projects as time and skills allow -- If you have carpentry or electrical skills, please let us know when you sign up!
All volunteers will be treated to a delicious (FREE!) lunch, served in Sassafras Pavilion (the kitchen deck). The menu will include vegetable soup, baked ham sandwiches, tossed salad, and brownie sundaes.
Join us for part or all of the day!
Schedule for Saturday, May 6, 2023:
- 9:00-12:00 – Morning block for volunteer projects
- 12:00-1:00 – Lunch at Sassafras Pavilion
- 1:00-4:00 – Afternoon block for volunteer projects
Work Day Sign-Up Form
Please let us know if you plan to join us for the May 6 Work Day by completing the form below. If you have the skills to do carpentry or electrical work, please make sure to indicate that on the form (in the Notes field).