Spring Clean-Up Day, March 25, 2023
Help us prep the Highland grounds for spring! Come alone or bring your family or a group of friends; lunch will be provided for all volunteers. Read some more details about the day, and then sign up below (complete the form and don’t forget to click “Submit” at the end!).
Tasks for the day will include:
- Prepping flower beds for planting
- Planting trees
- Picking up sticks from the ground
- Blocking and splitting wood
- Building campsite(s)
- Other projects as time and skills allow -- If you have carpentry or electrical skills, please let us know when you sign up!
All volunteers will be treated to a delicious (FREE!) lunch, served in Red Oak Lodge. The menu will include vegetable soup, baked ham sandwiches, tossed salad, and brownie sundaes.
Join us for part or all of the day!
Schedule for Saturday, March 25, 2023:
- 9:00-12:00 – Morning block for volunteer projects
- 12:00-1:00 – Lunch in Red Oak Lodge
- 1:00-4:00 – Afternoon block for volunteer projects
Work Day Sign-Up Form
Please let us know if you plan to join us for the March 25 Spring Clean-Up Day by completing the form below. If you have the skills to do carpentry or electrical work, please make sure to indicate that on the form (in the Notes field).