March 13-15, 2020 – CANCELLED
In order to help minimize the spread of COVID-19, this retreat has been cancelled. Additional details have been sent to your group leaders; contact them, or the Highland office, if you have additional questions.
Join senior high youth groups from area Mennonite churches for a weekend of worship and fun!
Theme: Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you
Three workshops on Saturday will focus on the theme of peace: personal, relational, and systematic.
Registration and payment for the retreat is to be done through your church, not on an individual basis. (Fees for individuals may vary based on how much each church plans to subsidize.) Contact your youth leaders for the most accurate information about costs and the registration process.
Leaders from each church group are expected to:
- Complete the form below to to let us know approximately how many people we can expect from your church no later than February 10.
- Email a detailed group roster to email@example.com AND send a $40 per person deposit to Highland by February 29. Food service for the event will be based on these numbers, so be as accurate as possible.
- Inform Highland of any changes in your roster before the event, so we can make accurate room assignments.
- Pay the balance for your group at the time of the retreat. One check for the entire group is preferred. $100 per person ($40 deposit + $60 balance) covers food, lodging, and activities.
- Bring enough sponsors so that youth of each gender are well supervised. Feel free to collaborate with other church groups as needed!
- Collect medical forms from your youth and look after any health needs during the retreat. (Here’s a sample form you can use if your church doesn’t have their own.)
- Collect completed information and consent forms from your youth and bring them with you to the retreat.
Feel free to print a publicity flyer to distribute to your group.