Our well-maintained pool includes a large 3′-5′ section, a diving area, and a baby pool. The pool is open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend.
Weekend open pool hours (weather permitting):
- Friday – 6:00-10:00 pm
- Saturday – 1:00-5:00 pm and 6:00-10:00 pm
- Sunday – 1:00-4:00 pm (3:30 when Summer Camp is in session, mid-June to early August)
Fees for day passes:
- Adult swimmer (13+) – $3.00 for a Saturday, $2.00 for a Friday or Sunday
- Child swimmer (age 2-12) – $2.00 for a Saturday, $1.50 for a Friday or Sunday
- One child 5 or under may enter free with each paying adult (18+)
Anyone not registered for overnight lodging should sign in and pay the appropriate fees.
1. Be respectful of others in language and attitude
2. Highland is a smoke, tobacco, and alcohol free environment
3. Children 11 & under must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
4. Modest swimwear is expected — No bikinis; tankinis are okay
5. Please cover up when not in the pool area
All guests are expected to respect and obey the lifeguards
1. No running
2. No rough play
3. No diving except in diving area
4. No hanging from pool rope
5. No gum or glass in pool area
6. Food and drink in designated areas only
7. Only quiet personal music allowed during open swims
- Guests who have overnight lodging are not required to pay an additional fee for the pool.
- Individuals who join a longer retreat for just a day should pay the day pass fees, since they are not paying for lodging.
- Our regular pool hours are open to all weekend guest groups.
- Midweek guest groups are also welcome to use the pool. Contact the office to schedule your swim times in advance. The hours per day we can schedule for each group will vary based on group size and overall availability.
- Overnight groups seeking additional swim times may do so at the rates set for pool parties.
- Our regular pool hours are open to all weekend guests. Day pass fees should be paid by all day guests who swim.
- See Pool Parties for details on day groups wishing to schedule exclusive use of the pool at other times.
Group leaders, please remind your groups to bring towels, wear modest swimsuits, and abide by the pool rules.
Community members are welcome to cool off at the pool during the regular weekend hours. Season passes are available for those planning to swim on a regular basis.
- Adult swim pass (13+) – $36.00
- Child’s swim pass (age 2-12) – $28.80
- Family swim pass (for up to 5 people) – $72.00
Private pool parties can be scheduled most Saturday mornings. Sunday afternoons and mid-weeks are available in early June and in August, when Highland Summer Camps are not in session. Please contact the office well in advance to schedule your pool party.
Hourly pool rental fees:
- Groups of up to 20 people: $82.00
- Groups of 20-40 people: $98.40
- Groups of 40-60 people: $114.80
- The fee for each additional half hour will be one quarter of the hourly fee.