If you missed our year-end mailing, you can read the letter from Highland’s executive director here, and make a donation to support Highland’s ministry if you wish. Want to be added to our mailing list so you receive updates from us by mail? Contact us to let us know!
As we approach the end of 2021, we at Highland Retreat are celebrating and hopeful. There is so much for us to be thankful for in this last year! Here are some of the things that top our list:
- We are thrilled to see guests returning more and more. It’s an honor to serve each church, school group, pastor, and family!
- We rejoice in the completion of the low water bridge, the purchase of new land, and the progress made on the Green Valley House.
- We are so thankful to hold summer camp programs once again! Sharing Jesus with children and youth has always been at the heart of Highland’s ministry, and it was a true joy to serve in that way again this summer.
- We are deeply grateful for the generosity of the Highland community. Your support and generosity have strengthened and encouraged us through a most challenging time!
- Greatest of all, we celebrate the faithful love of Jesus Christ, our Rock! Jesus is our savior, our sustainer, and our eternal hope.
Over the last months, as we served campers and guests, we have felt activity and life return to Highland – a glorious crescendo from the starkly quiet months of earlier in the pandemic. In a few short months we hope to be serving at full capacity again!
Now is the time to share your year-end gift and help give Highland a solid financial foundation to support a sustained season of ministry – the first in what feels like a long while.
Thank you again for being part of the Highland community. We value your prayers and your gifts and look ahead to continuing the ministry of being a place where campers and guests can meet Jesus in new and deeper ways.
We pray that you will experience celebration and hope this Christmas season embodied in Jesus Christ!