When you choose to work with Highland, you will find clean attractive facilities, welcoming and responsive staff, and a beautiful natural setting. We have a variety of seasonal and year round facilities which are spread out over our grounds, allowing a degree of privacy and plenty of outdoor space. Highland offers forests, trails, streams, and an inspiring mountain view from most areas.
Year Round Facilities
- Red Oak Lodge – Located on the wood’s edge with inspiring mountain views, Red Oak Lodge is ideal for groups of 15 to 60 people, or up to 100 people when used with other sleeping areas.
- Mountain View Retreat Center – With views of the western slopes and comfortable motel-style rooms, Mountain View Retreat Center is ideal for individual families and groups desiring lodging and meeting space for up to 60 people.
- Cottages – Tucked away, yet in the heart of the camp, Dogwood and Creekside Cottages are ideal for a family, personal retreats, or lodging as part of a larger group retreat.
Seasonal Facilities and Camping
- Camping Cabins – Simple A-frame camping cabins offer a quaint lodging experience in the lower camp, each with a picnic table and fire ring.
- Upper Highland Campground – Tent and RV camping with Mount Everett Pavilion and bathhouse nearby, available for individual families or groups.
- Lower Highland Campground – Tent and RV camping, primarily for larger groups, with the Tabernacle pavilion and bathhouses nearby.
- Meetings & Meals – Holiday parties, special meals, and mini retreats can be held in Highland meeting rooms, with the option of food service provided.
- Pavilions & Pool Parties – In warmer weather, Highland’s pavilions can host family reunions, church picnics, and more. Cool off in the pool after your picnic, or schedule a pool party and make swimming the main event.
- Woodland Weddings – Highland’s beautiful setting can be a perfect place for a wedding.
Amenities and Recreation
Important guest policies
- Guest groups should have compatibility with Highland’s mission and values. Visit the About section of our website or contact us to learn more.
- Highland is a tobacco- and alcohol-free environment.
- Guests and individuals are required to have their own medical insurance and groups shall provide Highland with a copy of their current liability insurance.
- Pets are not permitted on Highland’s property (some exceptions apply).
- Two piece bathing suits are not permitted at the pool (some exceptions apply).
- View our general policies.