When can a reservation be made?
- 2 (or more) night reservations may be made within 2 years of the arrival date
- 1 night mid-week (Sunday-Thursday nights) outside of the summer months may be made within 1 year of the arrival date
- 1 night weekend and summer reservations may be made within 6 months of the event
- Day use for mid-week times may be made within 3 months of the arrival date
- Day use for summer and weekend times may be made within 1 month of the arrival date
Deposits and Cancellation Policy
A total of 60% of the minimum charges will be collected as a deposit before the arrival date. This may be paid in one lump sum, or distributed over several payments as follows:
- A 10% deposit is due at the time of reservation. This deposit is considered nonrefundable, but is transferable to another reservation if transferred at least 9 months prior to the arrival date.
- A 20% deposit is due 7 months prior to the arrival date (nonrefundable at 6 months).
- A 30% deposit is due 4 months prior to the arrival date (nonrefundable at 3 months).
The balance of the charges will be due at the time of the event.