Applications for 2018 sessions are now being accepted.
The SIT (Staff-In-Training) Program for ages 15-17
- Session A: June 17-29, 12 nights and 13 days
- Session B: July 8-20, 12 nights and 13 days
$175, participation by application and acceptance only
This transformative two-week training program will focus on serving God and others, nurturing personal gifts, studying biblical leaders, and working with other staff members.
Acceptance is by application and approval of the Summer Camp Director. Applicants must be available for an entire session. Please complete the online application or call the Highland Youth Office for an application to be mailed.
All participants in the SIT Program will have the opportunity to:
- Live at camp for two weeks with staff and campers.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at summer camp life.
- Spend a weekend adventuring off-site, which you help plan.
- Conquer the Challenge Course and high ropes.
- Discover and use personal gifts.
- Build confidence as you observe and use leadership skills.
- Engage in daily discipleship and training sessions with your SIT group and leader.
- Explore the lives of biblical characters whose lives were transformed.
- Experience spiritual growth through reflective journaling, worship, and group Bible study.
- Gain work experience for future job opportunities at Highland or elsewhere.
- Benefit from a 20% off discount for a week at The Edge or The Peak.