College & Career Age Summer Positions
- Counselors care for a cabin group of 5-8 campers. Counselors stay with their campers in rustic cabins, cook some meals over a fire, lead daily Bible studies, and participate in various camp activities. Must have a solid understanding of the Scripture, possess good judgment and strong relational skills, and be at least 18 and one year out of high school.
- Head Counselors provide oversight and leadership to residential counseling staff. Must have experience as a residential camp counselor, work well with peers, have strong organizational and planning skills, and preferably be at least 21 years of age.
- Camp Secretary assists with various administrative/clerical duties, handles camper registrations and financial accounts, and answers phones. Must have computer experience, be attentive to details, interact well with parents and campers, and preferably be at least 21 years of age.
- Adventure Specialist furthers the mission of the camp through the delivery of adventure programming (challenge course) activities for both summer camp and guest groups; also plans evening recreational activities for summer campers, and coordinates weekly on/off-site hiking adventures.
- Program/Worship Coordinator organizes times of corporate worship and the weekly schedule for SCAs (Support & Counselor Assistants), as well as providing leadership for the SIT program.
- Aquatic Director provides oversight and leadership to lifeguarding staff. Is responsible for developing and implementing aquatic activities and programs, including swim lessons for summer camps. Must hold current Waterfront Safety Instructor, lifeguarding, first-aid, and CPR certifications.
- Lifeguards help to prevent incidents from occurring by maintaining proper control over individuals using the pool or pond. Must be able to recognize activities that may place individuals at risk and respond appropriately to individuals in distress. Must hold current lifeguarding, first-aid, and CPR certifications.
- Camp Nurses provide oversight for the health care needs for all youth camps. We hire nurses one week at a time. Must be a current certified RN and enjoy working with children and adults.
- Cooks are responsible for meal preparation, distribution, and cleanup for the youth camp. Applicant should possess a solid work ethic, a servant’s heart, and enjoy working with a team of people. Experience in food service is preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Maintenance Assistant helps with routine maintenance tasks around the camp, including mowing and trash collection. Applicant should possess a solid work ethic, a servant’s heart, enjoy working in the outdoors, and be at least 18 years of age.
High School Age Summer Positions
- SCAs (Support & Counselor Assistants) spend part of their time providing kitchen and janitorial support and assisting with program activities. The rest of their time is spent participating with a senior counselor in a cabin setting or with day camp. Those with musical or vocal gifts may also assist with worship. Should possess a solid work ethic, a servant’s heart, and strong relational skills, enjoy working with a team of people, and preferably be at least 17 years old.
- Lifeguards help to prevent incidents from occurring by maintaining proper control over individuals using the pool or pond. Must be able to recognize activities that may place individuals at risk and respond appropriately to individuals in distress. Must hold current lifeguarding, first-aid and CPR certifications.
- Kitchen Assistant
- SIT (Staff-In-Training)